Thursday, January 24, 2008

SU! Crazy

I am Stampin Up! mad. It all started on a fateful hot summer afternoon when my demonstrator found me at the Bartlett summer festival. As soon as I saw what the deal was, I was hooked! It is only recently that I have become stamping nuts. I have more time on my hands (my kids are a little older, 3 and 1) and I am no longer working part time. I spend way too much time and money on stamping cards and scrapbook pages but I have gotten much better about finally giving things away! I have taken to actually scanning my creations rather than hording them so others can enjoy. In this blog, I am going to post information about current projects and tidbits of how I would do things better or differently next time. I will also add info on things that I WANT to do in the future. I am not just a stamper nut though, I do crafts of all kinds so I am sure some of that will make it in here as well. I am nuts for all that stuff!

No comments: